I would totally try out for the "spring musicale".
We took the girls day out trip to High School Musical 3 and I'll be honest, I loved it! (disclaimer: the skirts were all short and the necklines too low, disappointing but expected after HSM2)
If you liked the 1st two, you'd enjoy this one - the songs were fun and catchy, the actors were very cute (it was very comical to hear teenagers around us gasp when Zac Efron took off his shirt. sidenote: I wonder if he's going to become like Matthew McConaughey with the token shirt off scene in every movie.)
I'm not so arrogant that I believe everyone loves what I love, I know there are many who roll their eyes (my husband included) at my thorough enjoyment of a cheesy musical, but if you are like me, go see the movie (preferably with girlfriends or daughters, not your hubby - unless he enjoys a cheesy musical - see above) and enjoy!!!
Thanks Deanne, Beth and Kari for going with me!!
4 comments:
Hey Steve went with us last night and loved it ( Im sure he did not want me to blog that) He said it was his fave of the the three. It was fun to take all the little pre teen girls to see Zac. I thought the movie was cute too.
Sunny you are so cute. Musicals are the best. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I hope to.
We will be in Utah over Christmas. :)
I am so proud of Steve for taking the plunge. That is a real man. Takes a real woman to admit her husband loved HSM3. You guys rock!
Man, I wish I would have gone! I didn't get your comment until it was too late to plan for it! I am glad it is good though, I will have to go see it.
Post a Comment