Thursday, February 28, 2008

I just love you

It is nearly 11:00 pm. Scott and I were just reorganizing a bit after moving in a new kitchen table (thanks to Steve Scoresby for the help) when we heard a yell from upstairs, "Mom!" We ran up to find Izzy in the hall. I said, "What's the matter?" She replied sleepily, "Nothing." I hugged her and she mumbled something. I asked her to say it again and she said, "I just love you."
I laughingly led her to the bathroom and then back to bed. (sigh) I truly have a wonderful life!!

4 comments:

Maleen said...

I love how sweet children are. Robyn gets out of her chair while we are eating dinner just to come over and give a hug. I love it.

Ker said...

That is very sweet! What a darling little sweetheart. I cant wait to see your table tonight!

jennie said...

They do that on purpose you know... work their magic when they should be sleeping. Minnie will say, "Mom... sing "I'm trying to be like Jesus" one more time??? Before I lay her down. How can I resist??

Katie said...

You got a new table? How fun!