Have you ever wondered what your children learn in primary? Last night in FHE we were talking about the Plan of Salvation and when Scott got to the part about us not remembering heaven after we came through the veil Ryan said, "I remember it, I jumped over the fusion chamber." To quote Kevin Henkes (Lily's Purple Plastic Purse) "Wow, that's just about all I can say, Wow!"
4 comments:
That's funny. I was helping Kinsale with his class on Sunday. We asked everyone to draw a picture of what they think heaven would look like. Ryan drew mix between a dragoon and dinosaur on both sides. Informing us that they are in heaven because they aren't on the earth anymore.
It's Kari by the way. That's up because I was putting up blog for parents since they will be leaving in April for their mission.
Cutie. Apparently when I was young, I prayed to "please bless Eternia" (He-man's home town) I don't remember this, but Jay never lets me forget it.
Rolling on the floor laughing!!! How come my kids NEVER say stuff like that!!!!
Post a Comment